Detail Survey - Development Applications

Twirling NSW

Detail Survey

Usually all development  applications (for the construction of a new residence, block of units etc.) require a detail survey showing various features such as buildings, trees, street scape and possibly adjoining information such as ridge heights, window location and height.

The level of detail required differs from council to council and project to project. You or your architect should provide details of what you require. Council usually require that the detail surveys be done by a Registered Surveyor.

Web Design by WebStart Design