Lodgement of linen plans for registration at the Land and
Property Information Office (LPI) can now be done electronically via eplan. This
saves the client the time taken to go and lodge them manually.
The client must provide:
- the original signed copy of the plan
- properly signed and executed original of all
necessary documents (88b,development contract, management statement etc.)
these should be verified by your solicitor
- information on where the title is and how it is to be
lodged at the LPI.
- all checklists
- payment of the LPI fees else the plan will never be
documents except the plan must be on A4 size paper
Domenico Zampieri will provide:
- the electronic lodgement of all necessary documents
by eplan except the title (it has to be lodged manually by the client or
amendments that needs to be made to any of the lodged documents (except the
plan) the client will be notified so he/she can arrange for the changes to
be made , and the amended document brought back to me for relodgement
(please note the amended document may have to be resigned).
- relodgement of any amended document means the
relodgement of all the documents not just the amended document.